Argon18 E-118 Next time trial or triathlon bike received a renovation for 2015. The new entirely redesigned streamlined front end is now lighter, reliable, ergonomic more integrated and sleek. And yet, it offers the same great adjustment options the E-118 is already famous for. The E-118 Next will be your best collaborator when it comes down to shaving off precious minutes off your fastest bike split. I loved what they did with the front end of the bike. The first thing you will notice is the stiffness. Everything just feels precise when you are riding. The base bar of the Argon18 Next also has less of a drop than the previous generation and can be flipped up or down to making climbing a little more relaxed. Welcome to the ONEness 3.0 aerobar.
- Argon18 E-118 Next monocoque carbon fork; and AHB7550 Carbon Handlebar.
- ASP-7500 reversible (76°/78°) carbon seat post, weight 275g.
- Seat clamp offset -10 to -15 mm.
- With reversed seat post +10 to +15 mm.
- Bottom bracket BB86 Press Fit
- Headset: FSA MR0554 and MR136 + ONEness 3.0 specific compressor included.
- Adjustable front derailleur hanger compatible with compact and oval chainring.
- Forged drop-out with replaceable rear derailleur hanger.
- Argon18 E-118 Next Exclusive integrated aero brakes.
- Internal cables.
- The Argon 18 E-118 Next proudly bears the UCI's seal of approval.
- Frame weight 1360 g (includes medium frame, paint and clear coat.
- Fork-integrated system weight 400g; and 515g with stem, Handlebar 250g.