NEILPRYDE Bayamo Frame
NEILPRYDE Bayamo Frame is an aerodynamic, responsive and comfortable triathlon machine designed in collaboration with BMW Group. BAYAMO features NEILPRYDE unique Kamm-tail airfoil. NEILPRYDE Kamm-tail airfoil is 10% wider than those found on other leading time trial bikes. This has the dual benefit of delaying flow separation, further reducing drag, and providing an inherent shape that is up to 60% stiffer than traditional airfoils. The result is a frame that balances aerodynamic performance with the stiffness to weight ratios necessary for a professional level race machine.
Ultimate Aerodynamic Performance
- Deep section head tube for improved aerodynamics and management of laminar airflow.
- Chamfered trailing edge of the Kamm-tail airfoil in the down tube dramatically improves aerodynamics and decreases drag at wider wind angles.
- The Kamm-tail is seamlessly integrated into the trailing edges of the fork, seat tube and seat stays, further increasing stiffness-to-weight ratio and improving aerodynamics.
- Head tube and bottom bracket shell ensures high tolerance control of wall thickness.
- Internal cabling for mechanical or Shimano Di2 ready.
- Specific carbon lay-up in the rear triangle ensures a more compliant ride than traditional Triathlon/TT bikes.
- Three bolt bottles mount for reduced drag with lower position when using one bottle.
- Press Fit 30 bottom bracket.
- Horizontal rear dropouts contain a grub screw for accurate setting of the rear wheel position in relation to the sculpted seat tube.
- Bayamo Frame Material C6.7 TORAY UD; and Fork C6.7 TORAY UD (1-1/8 to 1-1/8)
- Weight 1280g (L/56cm frame only)
- Frame Color Black / Green / Grey - Matt